Shiny Happy Colour Online - FULL COURSE RELEASE
Discover colour the shiny happy way!
It's 'learning by doing' (and 'doing' makes such a difference, believe me!).
You will have immediate access to all six modules... so you can binge your way through the whole course... or you can savour each project to see how your various paints and pencils create different colour outcomes!
Of course, you'll have 'lifetime access' to the videos, so there's no pressure at all.
- Module 1 - Why Colour?
- Module 2 - Building on the Basics.
- Module 3 - Harmonies, baby!
- Module 4 - But where does colour fit?
- Module 5 - Pick and Mix.
- Module 6 - A little bit of you and me!
You will also have access to all the bonus Facebook Live videos related to each module's projects. Extra videos have been uploaded to the website for ease of access.
I'll give you options for each project, but here's what would be handy to have in your kit:
- 2 large pieces of watercolour paper (300gsm/140lb - approximately 50x70cm would be great, but any size will work!) We'll use one as our One Page Wonder Journal, and the other will be cut up for project work.
- Coloured pencils (watercolour pencils if you have them)
- A basic set of watercolour paints
- A basic set of acrylic paints
- A selection of acrylic paint brushes
- A few drawing pencils (HB, 2B and 4B would be plenty)
The purpose of this online course is to challenge, guide and inspire you to draw and paint more often and more confidently. All without freaking you out! It's suitable for artists of all levels, but beginners are especially welcome.
Fun - fun - fun! Anna presents the exercises in an easygoing, insightful manner. She puts you perfectly at ease with what you are doing.
Shiny Happy Colour Online is $132 AUD including GST. That's about $99 USD and it should convert when you pay.
So welcome! And let's go!
PS. If you have any questions, please drop me a line and I'll get right back to you - it's going to be a lot of fun :)
We Also Recommend