Online Christmas Paint Along - CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
It's on the wall... looking normal... and then you turn on the lights and - WOW!
Join me to paint this very special (and wonderfully kitsch) Christmas Tree - complete with real lights!
You'll need some basic acrylic paints, battery operated twinkle lights, and a hot glue gun, and I'll show you all you need to do, step by step.
With five, snappy, step-by-step videos and recommended supplies list, this is an eCourse bursting with information and support. There’s even my Positivity Pep Talk to get you in the right frame of mind.
You will start with a blank canvas and finish with a unique Christmas Tree of your very own – strung, varnished, lit and ready to hang!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is ‘painting with a safety net’ – I will be guiding you to paint a painting similar to mine, but perhaps in a colour choice of your own, step by step
- My Paint Alongs are totally beginner friendly
- Experienced artists may enjoy the insight into my technique and style and can use the information as a ‘jumping off point’ or warm up
- There are lots of photos, videos and text so you’ll feel supported
- While a Supplies List is included, you are encouraged to use what you have and only purchase what you can afford, if you need it
- The Paint Along is hosted on a private website that only registered participants can access, and you can keep track of where you're up to and come back to it later if needed :)
- You will have UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register – you can create and access at any time and work at your own pace. There is no deadline or pressure to paint.
- You do need basic computer skills (know how to login and work your way around the site)
- A high speed internet connection would be a huge advantage due to the number of videos included
- Personal feedback from Anna is not available via this course, however you are invited to email photos of your work or post them to the Shiny Happy Art facebook page
- Due to the nature of the course, with password access, refunds are not possible unless there are exceptional circumstances. Thanks for understanding.
I look forward to welcoming you into my studio to paint your own cool Christmas Tree!
We Also Recommend