Online Wonder Workshop - Fish
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP GOES LIVE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AND AN ACCESS EMAIL WILL BE SENT AS SOON AS IT IS RELEASED. (It's seriously exciting!) THANKS!
Join me for an ONLINE version of my popular Wednesday Wonder Workshop and learn about art supplies, artists and techniques, while studying fish!
You may very well be surprised at how interesting fish are... and how, when you start this course, you'll start seeing them everywhere (and wanting to draw them).
I hosted this workshop, in my studio, over four weeks early this year. I took videos and photographs as we went so all the projects are tried and tested by the 'Sunshine' and 'Moonlight' Wonderers (you'll become an 'Online Wonderer!).
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- this is ‘learning with a safety net’ – I will be guiding you through each project step by step
- these workshops are totally beginner friendly
- experienced artists may enjoy the insight into the different techniques and styles explored in the workshop
- there are stacks of photos, videos and text so you’ll feel supported
- a Supplies List is included for each project, but you are encouraged to use what you have and only purchase what you can afford, if you need it. Alternative supplies are often mentioned as well.
- the workshop is held on a private website that only registered participants can access
- you will have UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register – you can create and access at any time and work at your own pace. There are no deadlines or assessments.
- You do need basic computer skills (know how to login and work your way around the site)
- A high speed internet connection would be a huge advantage due to the number of videos included
- Personal feedback from Anna is not available via this course, however you are invited to email photos of your work or post them to the Shiny Happy Art facebook page
- Due to the nature of the course, with password access, refunds are not possible unless there are exceptional circumstances. Thanks for understanding.
I look forward to welcoming you into my studio to enjoy this wonder-full workshop!
We Also Recommend